Wednesday 10 April 2013

HOME BAKERS CHALLENGE ANNOUNCEMENT BY PRIYA'S VERSATILE RECIPES

Baking has been my love for as long as i can remember; even before cooking! Even as a kid my mom found it easier to stuff breads & cakes into my mouth than roti or paratha!
And then, when I got the reins of kitchen into my own hands (read: after marriage..!!) all hell broke loose, or should I say "heaven" ??!! (what with that all that beautiful, fulfilling & scintillating aroma of cakes & muffins....yummm).
No, I'm not patting my back on my baking skills; it's just that I love baking too much...so much that my li'l bro calls me "Marie Antoinette"....hehehehe..!!
Anyways let's not digress too much from the topic at hand.....
I've been thinking of starting a baking blog of my own, but couldn't get myself motivated enough to do it. However this Challenge Announcement by Priya of Priya's Versatile Recipes gave me a perfect opportunity to do so & I am soooo thrilled to be a part of it. For details please visit the link. Thanks to Priya....my baking-blog dream will soon see the light of the day! Thanks Priya for making me a part of it.



2 comments:

  1. Thanks Malcvecka, happy to bake along with you, am happy to see finally you can bake something with us..

    ReplyDelete